Dream scare!

Hmmm! I know i've not been able to write daily,it must be cuz,i am not getting any sleep lately.I am turning into an ogre because of it.I try to sleep and i end up having these strange and disturbing dreams.Yep! your probably wondering why this is such a big deal..right? Well, people often dream, but you forget them in a day or so and you never dream on a daily basis.Its been two weeks and i have been dreaming consistently(same stuff) and its really CREEPY!!! Nowadays, i watch late night movies till i am totally exhausted and i fall asleep.I have been going crazy trying to find a solution for this problem.I even spoke to my husband and my mother about it.They both had just one simple solution - pray.Now being a Hindu has its benefits.We have over a thousand gods to select from, and over a million mantras and prayers to pick from and chant.Well being the superstitious kind,i did not stop to question them,and so, started my own private ritual of chanting those soul cleansing mantras before bedtime,hoping it would banish those awful dreams I had been having.well!!! now I am having stranger dreams than ever.I dreamt I was living amongst lions and having serious conversations with them...Then i began to wonder,whether all this was because I missed my pet cat or something?Guess what! today I found a site which was all about dream analysis.. I hope it helps me, soon, or I am definitely going to go mad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grim

FLower Power!

Potted life